Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
While many businesses use one or more blogs to support their social media and content marketing efforts, many don’t maximize the blogs’ effectiveness to drive sales. This becomes more important as these trends mature and there are fewer opportunities to drive revenues. To ensure that your business blog takes advantage of every opportunity to contribute to sales, here are ten tricks from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
My recent post of marketing definitions with contributions from seventy-two different sources generated a lot of discussion around what marketing is. One interesting topic that arose in these discussions was the question of what marketing is NOT. As with art, examining negative space provides a different view of marketing and how it functions within an organization. Here are five definitions of what marketing is NOT.