Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
If you’re like many marketers, you know how to determine your sales forecasts and whether your promotions are profitable, but not which customers are. Therefore it’s important to segment your customer base to determine its distribution in terms of: best shoppers, high potential shoppers, occasional shoppers (although it’s often only sale items), past shoppers who no longer buy, and prospects who’ve never bought anything. The rule of thumb is that the best 20 percent of customers generate 80 percent of revenue. In my experience, actual results tend to be even more skewed. To help you determine where you should focus your marketing efforts, here are four steps to assess your customer file.