- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Blogging well takes time, effort and skill to keep up with the latest trends and news, craft strong blog posts, promote your blog articles and engage in the conversation related to your posts. Therefore many bloggers think “What’s in it for me?” (aka WIIFM.) Whether you’re blogging for yourself, you’re a solopreneur or you’re writing for a business (B2B, B2C or NFP (Not-For-Profit)), you want to see measurable results from your efforts.
Blogging ROI stands for Return-On-Investment from blogging. Since it can be difficult to measure your blog’s results as well as the value of your investment, here’s help. Includes 15 ways to generate revenue. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog