Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Facebook is notorious for changing its privacy and data security policies without warning, only to amend them later when there’s user outrage. Further, eroding faith in Facebook is the fact that of it 955 million monthly active users 4.8% or 45.8 million are duplicate accounts and 1.5% or 14.3 million are undesirable based on their latest SEC 10Q. Should you trust Facebook? Here are five Facebook facts (with charts) and five marketing tactics to help marketers. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog