Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on August 3, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Social media is how we communicate now according a Performics and ROI Research survey of individuals who visited at least one social media platform a day. These findings have important implications for marketers seeking to engage prospects and customers. To appreciate how social media has changed our human interactions and communications, check these twelve findings (including charts). Consider them when creating your social media strategy. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog