Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Social media is how we communicate now according a Performics and ROI Research survey of individuals who visited at least one social media platform a day. These findings have important implications for marketers seeking to engage prospects and customers. To appreciate how social media has changed our human interactions and communications, check these twelve findings (including charts). Consider them when creating your social media strategy. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog