Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on February 17, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Branding |
Storytelling is integral to brands because, as part of our oral tradition, it reduces product narrative to its core elements. From a brand perspective, the challenge is to leverage the organic product, company, employee and customer stories that are part of your history and DNA and keep them going over time. What do you want your brand to be remembered for? Here are 5 brand story archetypes and related examples.