Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
As social media marketing matures, measuring its effectiveness is a high priority for marketers. Every marketer knows the bottom line for social media marketing, like any other type of marketing investment, is what it will do to grow my business. To help social media marketers better understand the results of their social media initiatives, I asked a group of social media marketers and metrics experts what they thought was the most important element of social media metrics. (Read Social Media Marketing Metrics ABCs to get a better understanding of social media marketing metrics.)
The definition of social media continues to evolve as the platforms and technologies continue to change and expand. Here are thirty social media definitions to help clarify these trends. What would you add to this list?