Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on May 2, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As Facebook’s IPO nears, there continues to be speculation about the firm’s worth, especially after its disappointing first quarter 2012 results. For marketers, the question is how will Facebook change their business model and what impact will that have on their budgets? (Here’s a white paper assessing publically available information on Facebook’s IPO by marketing data scientists Rhonda and Perry Drake of Drake Direct.) Here are five points where Facebook’s IPO could have an impact on marketers and their budgets.