Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Do you need mobile research for your 2014 budget? Here are 67 mobile facts from 2013 shown in 25 charts to help you develop your marketing plans.
Do you keep using the same B2B content marketing tactics? Here are 27 tactics to spice up your content marketing offering with actionable marketing tips.
Does your content marketing fail? If so, here are 9 fixes to help you stop killing your content marketing based on IDG & CMO Council research.
How does your firm’s content marketing strategy rate compared to the pack? IMN‘s 2013 Content Marketing Survey Report provides new benchmarks to help you evaluate your organization’s content efforts. Charts & Actionable Content Marketing Tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content marketing combined with social media and mobile devices is changing how businesses purchase products and services. According to Demand Gen Reports, 90% of B2B purchasers are ready to buy by the time they find your firm. As a result your content marketing is critical to your business success. To help develop your organization’s 2014 B2B content marketing strategy, here are 6 highlights from the 2013 B2B Content Marketing Trends Report compiled by Holger Schulze.