- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
To determine where content marketing experts place their focus, I asked twenty marketing experts to share their top four content marketing metrics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
While every marketer must have content marketing, their biggest challenge is producing sufficient content, given their budget and staff resources, that attracts and converts prospects. Many marketers curate other people’s content to supplement the original information they create. To better understand what content curation is and how to use it to achieve your business objectives, here’s how nineteen content marketing experts define content curation.
2012 was an evolutionary year for marketing. Trends that had been growing outside of the main focus of social media, search and digital moved to the center of marketing driven by the expanded offering and ownership of smartphones, tablets and other content consuming devices. Here’s what stood out for eighteen marketing experts. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog