Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Social media has changed the rules for many businesses. Social media requires understanding your organization’s rights as well as those of your prospects, customers, influencers, social media connections, and the public. Despite what your lawyers tell you, your organization will be tried in the court of public opinion on social media platforms. (Of course it helps to have a plan in case of a PR crisis.) To help you navigate the social media sea of public opinion, here are five recommendations from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog