Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Social media has changed the rules for many businesses. Social media requires understanding your organization’s rights as well as those of your prospects, customers, influencers, social media connections, and the public. Despite what your lawyers tell you, your organization will be tried in the court of public opinion on social media platforms. (Of course it helps to have a plan in case of a PR crisis.) To help you navigate the social media sea of public opinion, here are five recommendations from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Marketers have more social media network options than Facebook. Ravelry, a community of over 600,000 knitters, crocheters and spinners, is one example. Here are 7 marketing lessons for using niche sites.