Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
ratings and reviews
Posted on April 19, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Do you know what percentage of your website visits come from social media? According to ForeSee’s new research, less than 1% of website visits come directly from a social media URL. Read the press release and you’ll see that they’re very specific. Here are 7 points that need to be considered and 5 social media marketing factors that can improve your social media ROI.
Forget Mad Men marketing because customer trust is gone. For marketers, change is sorely needed since only one in twenty consumers trust advertising. Here are seven places that customers now check for information.