Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Public relations or PR for short has changed a lot lately. While PR may be described in many different ways, everyone agrees that public relations is the corporate function that crafts an organization’s message(s) to its diverse publics. Among public relations many audiences are customers, prospects, investors, employees, suppliers, distributors, media/journalists, social media networks, government regulators, legislators and the public. To complicate their role, PR professionals are in chare of providing a variety of communications services that an organization may either fill internally or outsource to contractors. Because these communications involve content creation, they can have a big impact on a business’s search optimization efforts.