Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Are you using Pinterest to drive sales? Here are 12 actionable Pinterest tips (with data & examples) to help you improve your sales.
Are photos part of your social media marketing strategy? Here are 15 winning social media photo tactics to get your audience engaged with snackable content.
To increase your social media marketing effectiveness, here are 6 charts containing social media buying research. This research data provides a breakout across Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Participants use Pinterest‘s visual eye candy differently than other social media platforms. For marketers looking to use it to build their brand and support the purchase process, understanding this point is key to attracting and engaging your audience on Pinterest. Research and charts including 5 Actionable Marketing Insights. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Want your content marketing to stay top of mind for your prospects and customers? Then use photographs to tell your story but understand that the images you choose are important elements that contribute to making your message memorable. Here are 3 tips to make your photographs more memorable. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog