- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on July 31, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is Pinterest part of your social media strategy? If not, here are three facts to make the business case for using Pinterest and five marketing tactics to improve findability (aka search optimization). Complete with eight Pinterest research charts to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted on July 24, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Is Your Business Pinworthy? [Research and Examples] Want to make your business pinworthy? Then take some tips from the proven tactics used by these top Pinterest retailers, based on research by Pinsights in 2Q2012. To help you, here are seven major Pinterest findings and the related actionable marketing tactic. They are based on the analysis of 22 official retailer brand Pinterest accounts. These ecommerce-enabled sites were selected because they had at least 10,000 account followers, had made their first account pin on Pinterest at least 60 days ago, and had made at least 100 pins in the last 60 days.