Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
As a marketer, do you know whether your target market is active on social media platforms? If so, do you know which social media entities your customers frequent most often?
The proliferation of social media sites and increased social media usage means there’s a good chance that your gut feel about your audience’s social media preferences may not be correct. Are you willing to bet your budget on it, especially when about nine out of ten marketers uses social media to achieve marketing results according to eMarketer? Here’s research and analysis with charts to help you. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog