Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
By nature, people are visual and we’re attracted to images, especially those containing people. Powered by the desire for visual content, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram all grew during 2012, dubbed the “the rise of the visual web” by comScore.
Increased ownership of mobile devices containing cameras means that many consumers can snap an image whenever they wish and easily share it to a broad audience via social media, email or text. As a marketer, you can leverage this powerful content marketing to achieve your business goals.
Here are 5 facts and 7 benefits (with actionable marketing tips) to provide the power of visual content marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Earth Day teaches us the benefits of reducing, reusing and recycling. In terms of content marketing, recycling is defined as turning old content into new content, often in another format that’s useful. It’s called recycled content because it’s not created from scratch. Recycled content isn’t reusing the same exact content in another location. Here are 56 ways to recycle content marketing across 21 content formats.