Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Pew Interent Research
Posted on February 21, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Twitter has an engagement problem. As Twitter approaches its 500 millionth account, now is a good time to look at what Tweeters are actually doing. recent research reveals issues related to engagement. Analysis of 100,000 recently registered accounts by Twopcharts revealed the following seven trends. (Charts included.)