Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Why create a personal blog? At its core, a personal blog, regardless of focus, is about your desire to communicate with a broader audience to fulfill a personal goal. (Here are 7 reasons to have a personal blog.) While a personal blog is like keeping a diary, it differs in several major ways. Here are 12 Personal Blogging Tips. From Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Before starting your personal blog, here are seven reasons to consider. They are closely tied to your goals for your blog.