Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
For Facebook, the honeymoon defined in terms of hyper growth, increased engagement, and easy revenue generation, is over. While Facebook isn’t at risk of disappearing from the social media landscape any time soon, as a media entity, it’s matured. It must bring in sufficient money and take care of its members. Here are five challenges for Facebook’s long-term revenue prospects.