Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
While marketing made significant gains in 2012 in terms of social media, content marketing and mobile, not every campaign was a winner. There were notable marketing #FAILs in 2012.
Based on how effectively a marketing campaign’s executed, there’s a range of potential results from excellent to poor. But to fail in today’s always-on, connected social media ecosystem means the marketer is tone deaf to what’s happening in the world or hasn’t focused on the appropriate elements of their marketing plan.
Here’s what seventeen top marketers viewed as the top marketing #FAILs of 2012. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog