Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Direct marketing solicits an immediate action such as an order, application or registration. It’s evolved since its early catalog beginnings (Does anyone remember the massive Sears Roebuck catalog?) and now encompasses digital, social media and mobile. To help you better understand direct marketing as it’s currently practiced, here are the ABCs of direct marketing.
If you’re like a lot of New Yorkers, you’re predictable when it comes to lunch. Day in and day out, you go the same restaurant or take out place and order “the usual”. Is the same true of your marketing? While this makes planning easy and low cost, do your prospects and customers find it predictable or, even worse, boring? Does advertising blindness cause them to miss your marketing because it blends in with the other messages bombarding them? If so, you’ve got a problem since you’re not maximizing results for your marketing investment. Here are twelve food-for-thought changes to spice up your marketing.
in today’s price-conscious marketplace,your firm just might need to develop a really attractive reduced price offer (aka its “value meal”). Here are 7 value offers and 7 economic factors to consider.