Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on January 21, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
As we mark President Obama’s second inauguration, business executives should learn from his social media playbook because consumers trust businesses that actively engage on social media platforms. The reality is that President Obama does what 70% of business and executives don’t do. Specifically, Obama has a social media presence where he listens and engages. Here are five cues businesses and senior executives should take from the President (aka POTUS) and five examples from the POTUS social media playbook. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog