Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Author, screenwriter and producer Nora Ephron (1941 -2012) was an astute observer of modern life during a period when human roles changed, particularly those of women. While Ephron always left us smiling with her romantic comedies like When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle, she taught us to see our relationships and more broadly our lives from a different perspective. It’s this insight into own lives that informs the power of social media from a personal and marketing point of view.