Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on June 29, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Author, screenwriter and producer Nora Ephron (1941 -2012) was an astute observer of modern life during a period when human roles changed, particularly those of women. While Ephron always left us smiling with her romantic comedies like When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle, she taught us to see our relationships and more broadly our lives from a different perspective. It’s this insight into own lives that informs the power of social media from a personal and marketing point of view.