Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Why should marketers care about niche markets, the sub-segments of a market defined by demographics and specific product attributes that satisfy certain needs at a particular price range for a given level of production quality?
Before you complain that you’re marketing to a broad, mass market, understand that transforming a mass market into a set of niche markets can simplify your marketing since each audience segment is easier to address. Here are eight steps to help you develop a niche marketing strategy.