Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Are You Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses?
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Social Media Platforms 2015
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
It used to be easy to tell a website from a blog. Websites were online business brochures while blogs were personal online journals. Since then, content has become king and businesses have discovered how easy it is to use blogging tools for branding, marketing communications and audience development. Today, blogs are used for all the major types of web-based communications: B2C, B2B,NFP as well as individual writing. Here’s how marketing elements compare across the major blog types: