Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
From a content marketing perspective, trending topics and news can help you to attract an audience and gain attention for your product, brand and/or company. David Meerman Scott, author of Real Time Marketing and PR, coined the word, “newsjacking” for this process so that you can interject your company’s point of view into the news cycle. To better understand how to use newsjacking as part of your marketing, here’s what twenty content marketing experts, including David Meerman Scott, have to say.
Regardless of how long you’ve been creating content or blogging, there’s always room for improvement. The New Year is a great time to assess your writing and content creation in order to take it to the next level. To help you achieve your 2012 content marketing and blogging goals, here are twelve content marketing resolutions.