Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Like the fabled grasshopper, many job seekers, including college students and interns, think that the summer is a good time to take off from their search. Yet in reality the opposite is true. Here’s how to take advantage of summer opportunities.
While a strong network doesn’t ensure you won’t loose your job or you’ll get a new one by snapping your fingers, it does translate to having people who are willing to help you. This article gives you the one secret to building your network whether you’re in job search mode or not. There are also 5 tips to support your network painlessly.