- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on June 2, 2014 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Looking to calculate social media ROI success? Here are 3 easy tips to get your on to your way for social media ROI success (with charts)
Want to reach marketing decision makers on Twitter? Then check out Leadtail and NetBase’s analysis “How Digital Marketers Engage on Twitter” based on the Twitter activity of 515 North American brand, corporate, and agency digital marketers between between April 1st and June 30th, 2013. Here’s a analysis of their findings.
Posted on March 11, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Before engaging on social media, businesses should to listen to the conversation, specifically to what people are saying about your organization, product and competitors. But, this overlooks whether your prospects and customers want you to listen to them or if they even care. To understand consumers’ perspective on this social listening, JD Powers and Associates along with NetBase surveyed US consumers in December 2012. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog