Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Take your content marketing cue from L.L. Bean, the founder of the Freeport Maine based company built around his legendary hunting shoes. To understand the importance of his boots, here’s the story behind them. Returning home from a Maine hunting trip with cold, wet feet, Bean wanted to prevent the problem in the future. He decided to sew leather boot uppers to a waterproof rubber sole.
Here are three examples showing how to use stories in your content marketing plus seven places to look for your own stories. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog