Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Take your content marketing cue from L.L. Bean, the founder of the Freeport Maine based company built around his legendary hunting shoes. To understand the importance of his boots, here’s the story behind them. Returning home from a Maine hunting trip with cold, wet feet, Bean wanted to prevent the problem in the future. He decided to sew leather boot uppers to a waterproof rubber sole.
Here are three examples showing how to use stories in your content marketing plus seven places to look for your own stories. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog