Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
In terms of marketing, 2012 was a year that showed that the more things change, the more they stay the same.The forces behind 2012’s top seven marketing trends were the same as those of 2011; the difference was that their impact increased. [Charts included] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Posted on August 14, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
While social media accounts for roughly one out of every five minutes spent online, it doesn’t translate to sales according to a new report from Monetate. As a marketer, what do these findings mean for your business and 2013 marketing plans with regard to social media strategy and budget? Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog