Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
In terms of marketing, 2012 was a year that showed that the more things change, the more they stay the same.The forces behind 2012’s top seven marketing trends were the same as those of 2011; the difference was that their impact increased. [Charts included] Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
While social media accounts for roughly one out of every five minutes spent online, it doesn’t translate to sales according to a new report from Monetate. As a marketer, what do these findings mean for your business and 2013 marketing plans with regard to social media strategy and budget? Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog