Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Summer is peak season for riding the waves. While surfers consider riding the wave an integral part of their sport, the term also means to take advantage of an opportunity.
Content marketing continues to attract attention and budget because it’s trustworthy and authentic. This is the wave marketers must ride now to build their audience and generate sales. To ride the content marketing wave, here are seven steps you need to follow.
For many today, content consumption is no longer a focused activity. Instead we’re always connected and using multiple screens. Using more than one device at a time, we seamlessly move from one piece of content on one device to another on a different device either sequentially, simultaneously or separately. These evolving content consumption patterns have important implications for marketers. Includes nine actionable content marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
YouTube has passed over a billion unique users every month, that’s almost one out of every two Internet users. Further, all of Ad Age’s Top 100 brands now run campaigns on YouTube despite the fact marketers consider video content difficult and expensive to create. So what do the top brands know about video content that you don’t? Includes 8 charts and marketing tips. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog