Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Do you have a mobile marketing strategy prospects can use to shop when and where they want? If not, your marketing may be out-of-sight, out-of-mind because mobile’s the device people have within arm’s reach all the time. Like it or not, mobile phones are an integral part of the purchase process. Here are seven facts proving that as a marketer, you need to provide a mobile offering that supplies useful content and communications channels 24/7. [Research with charts]
While Starbucks’ recent news about taking mobile payments has grabbed the mobile marketing headlines, the issue for retailers and etailers, large and small, is less about micropayments and more about mobile information, customer service and competitive offers. Here are five types of mobile shopping tactics you must consider.