Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Tablets are an exploding market. As a marketer, it’s important to understand how this combination light-weight alternative to a laptop computer and a personal leisure device is used, how it changes content consumption and advertising, and how it fits into consumers’ lives relative to other connected devices, namely computers and smartphones. [Here's earlier tablet data.] Here are 21 research charts and infographics to help you with your marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Mobile phones and particularly the increasing adoption of smartphones, continue to change how people receive information, consume content and engage with others.
To take advantage of the opportunities presented by these mobile devices and their expanded functionality and create an effective mobile marketing strategy, marketers must understand how consumers use them and what the implications are for content marketing, promotions, communications and purchase channels. Here are twenty-five charts to help you to better understand how the mobile landscape has evolved.