- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Tablets are an exploding market. As a marketer, it’s important to understand how this combination light-weight alternative to a laptop computer and a personal leisure device is used, how it changes content consumption and advertising, and how it fits into consumers’ lives relative to other connected devices, namely computers and smartphones. [Here’s earlier tablet data.] Here are 21 research charts and infographics to help you with your marketing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Mobile phones and particularly the increasing adoption of smartphones, continue to change how people receive information, consume content and engage with others.
To take advantage of the opportunities presented by these mobile devices and their expanded functionality and create an effective mobile marketing strategy, marketers must understand how consumers use them and what the implications are for content marketing, promotions, communications and purchase channels. Here are twenty-five charts to help you to better understand how the mobile landscape has evolved.