- Couldn't make it to Social Media Marketing World 2016?
Get all the sessions with the SMMW16 Virtual Pass.
Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on May 30, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Content Marketing |
Content marketing and search optimization are intricately interwoven. Content provides context to better understand products and services. Going beyond text descriptions, it answers consumers’ questions at every step of the purchase process. Great content enriches your audience persuading them to choose your firm’s product through a variety of different formats and keywords. Sixteen experts give their advice for leveraging content marketing to support your search optimization plans. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Search optimization is a critical component of every marketing plan because it extends the reach of online and offline content and interactions. [Here’s some SEO tips to start.] Search engines are where consumers go to get their questions answered 24/7 via computers, smartphones and tablets. To help, here are the suggestions of fifteen search optimization experts with a variety of different approaches to optimizing for search .