Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Content marketing and search optimization are intricately interwoven. Content provides context to better understand products and services. Going beyond text descriptions, it answers consumers’ questions at every step of the purchase process. Great content enriches your audience persuading them to choose your firm’s product through a variety of different formats and keywords. Sixteen experts give their advice for leveraging content marketing to support your search optimization plans. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Search optimization is a critical component of every marketing plan because it extends the reach of online and offline content and interactions. [Here's some SEO tips to start.] Search engines are where consumers go to get their questions answered 24/7 via computers, smartphones and tablets. To help, here are the suggestions of fifteen search optimization experts with a variety of different approaches to optimizing for search .