Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Midsummer’s Night Dream
Like William Shakespeare’s popular play, A Midsummer Night Dream, social media blurs the line between digital and real-life relationships. For many participants, social media engagement can feel more authentic than our actual lives. In honor of the summer solstice, let’s examine Shakespeare’s valuable social media lessons. Here are seven quotes from A Midsummer Night’s Dream that show us how to interact on social media. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog