Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
To celebrate our 1000th blog post here’s the basic seven step framework of an actionable marketing strategy where your ultimate goal as a marketer or business owner is to get prospects, customers and the public to engage with you and to develop a profitable relationship over time.
To determine where content marketing experts place their focus, I asked twenty marketing experts to share their top four content marketing metrics. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Content marketing is a cost effective way to build your brand, develop a customer base and/or drive sales. Unfortunately, despite their best intentions, most marketers and content creators commit one or more sins. Here are thirteen common content marketing sins and actionable content marketing advice to fix them. [INFOGRAPHIC]