Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Marketing personas are imaginary versions of your prospects, customers and the public that contain in-depth, lifelike character traits including fun names to help develop content and marketing. Personas guide a firm’s marketing and content decisions. To this end, here’s a twelve point checklist to help you develop your firm’s personas.