Like Us NOW!!!
Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Is your branding only skin deep? Here are 7 brand attributes for a social media, mobile world with questions to get you on track. Based on Yahoo’s new logo.
Marketing personas are imaginary versions of your prospects, customers and the public that contain in-depth, lifelike character traits including fun names to help develop content and marketing. Personas guide a firm’s marketing and content decisions. To this end, here’s a twelve point checklist to help you develop your firm’s personas.