Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Martin Luther King Jr
Posted on January 18, 2016 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Martin Luther King Jr’s social media influence is present in these 7 quotes. Shows how Dr. King’s teachings yield social media lessons.
Posted on January 18, 2013 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
The great civil rights leader, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968), would have embraced social media for providing a megaphone for those without a voice. As participants on a variety of social media platforms we have a right and a responsibility to live up to Dr. King’s words. Here are seven of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s quotes uttered to help gain civil rights for African Americans. They still apply to social media as we use it today. (Here are seven other quotes from Dr. King and their social media lessons.)