Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Martin Luther King Jr
The great civil rights leader, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968), would have embraced social media for providing a megaphone for those without a voice. As participants on a variety of social media platforms we have a right and a responsibility to live up to Dr. King’s words. Here are seven of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s quotes uttered to help gain civil rights for African Americans. They still apply to social media as we use it today. (Here are seven other quotes from Dr. King and their social media lessons.)
Martin Luther King Jr. helped people who didn’t have a voice come together and change the world’s perspective on racial issues in America. As we honor him today, let his teachings guide our actions since they still hold true in today’s social media empowered world. Here are seven lessons from Dr. King that can be applied to our social media engagements.