Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Do you know what your blog readers want? Here are 5 tricks to get into your blog audience mindset. For blog success you need to get into your readers’ head.
What is lean content? Here are the 10 key elements of lean content and 5 lean content benefits to help you reduce your content marketing budget.
Need or want to take a break from blogging? Here are 5 Blog Tips to fill your editorial calendar with blog content without losing momentum or readers.
Do you really know your target audience? One key element to crafting effective content marketing is developing a marketing persona backstory.
To celebrate our 1000th blog post here’s the basic seven step framework of an actionable marketing strategy where your ultimate goal as a marketer or business owner is to get prospects, customers and the public to engage with you and to develop a profitable relationship over time.
For small businesses, branding is like having a super power; it makes your firm stand out in a message-laden ecosystem. Many small businesses mistakenly think branding is expensive and leave it out of their core business plans. They miss the opportunity to position their firm. To develop to your organization’s brand identity (aka your super power), answer these ten questions. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog