Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Business blogs chase comments as a success metric just like other types of bloggers, based on Blog2Post’s Corporate Blog Survey. By focusing on comments, marketers are forgetting to set a business blog strategy based on their business goals and determining appropriate metrics as they do with other forms of social media. Here are 12 Corporate Blog Goals and Related Metrics
When faced with a blank screen, many bloggers and other social media content creators are at a loss as to what to do. Here are 7 points to help you find your writer’s voice based on last night’s #blogchat.