Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
How frequently should you post new content on your blog is a question many bloggers wonder about. While the short answer is there are no blog post rules, the more accurate response is blog as often as you can create quality content. However, like your favorite television show that’s on every Thursday at 9.00pm, it’s important to deliver content on a recurring schedule to encourage regular reading habits. Here are seven suggestions to help you expand your blogging frequency.
Mayday is a boat’s distress signal. To celebrate May 1st, here’s a blogging 911 to give you the answers to the top twenty blogging questions. There’s useful blogging how-tos for both beginning and experienced bloggers.
Business blogs chase comments as a success metric just like other types of bloggers, based on Blog2Post’s Corporate Blog Survey. By focusing on comments, marketers are forgetting to set a business blog strategy based on their business goals and determining appropriate metrics as they do with other forms of social media. Here are 12 Corporate Blog Goals and Related Metrics