Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
How frequently should you post new content on your blog is a question many bloggers wonder about. While the short answer is there are no blog post rules, the more accurate response is blog as often as you can create quality content. However, like your favorite television show that’s on every Thursday at 9.00pm, it’s important to deliver content on a recurring schedule to encourage regular reading habits. Here are seven suggestions to help you expand your blogging frequency.
Mayday is a boat’s distress signal. To celebrate May 1st, here’s a blogging 911 to give you the answers to the top twenty blogging questions. There’s useful blogging how-tos for both beginning and experienced bloggers.
Business blogs chase comments as a success metric just like other types of bloggers, based on Blog2Post’s Corporate Blog Survey. By focusing on comments, marketers are forgetting to set a business blog strategy based on their business goals and determining appropriate metrics as they do with other forms of social media. Here are 12 Corporate Blog Goals and Related Metrics