Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Do you practice Spaghetti Social Media? Like throwing pasta against the wall to determine if it’s done cooking by whether or not it sticks, Spaghetti Social Media a crude form of social media strategy where a employee tries using social media platforms in hopes that his efforts will succeed in achieving business results without any clear marketing goals because social media is free. Here are seven components of Spaghetti Social Media Marketing and how to fix them to improve your social media strategy.
In honor of Mother’s Day, here are ten social media lessons that we learned from mom. Just as mom’s teachings were universal, so are these social media guidelines for personal as well as business use.
Today we celebrate our lurkers. For those of you who haven’t heard of this blog-oriented celebration, Delurker Day aims to coax readers out from behind their veil of anonymity (i.e. to stop lurking).