Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Groupon announced it’s $750 million IPO. While the group buying industry is projected to increase by 138% to $2.66 billion in 2011, based on research by Local Offer Network, there are five significant challenges to Groupon’s deal-a-day model that are important to assess as a marketer.
Everyone loves a deal, regardless of how much money they have, and consumers use the Internet and smartphones to find the best price, online or offline. While Groupon and Living Social have led the pack, there are other potential competitors in the coupon space. Here’s some research to show how this market is evolving.
Groupon has attracted a lot of attention of late due to the large sums of money that companies are willing to pay. At its core, Groupon has combined email and direct marketing techniques to create offer that customers can’t turn down. Here are seven tips to enhance your etailing to leverage the strength of Groupon.