Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Groupon announced it’s $750 million IPO. While the group buying industry is projected to increase by 138% to $2.66 billion in 2011, based on research by Local Offer Network, there are five significant challenges to Groupon’s deal-a-day model that are important to assess as a marketer.
Everyone loves a deal, regardless of how much money they have, and consumers use the Internet and smartphones to find the best price, online or offline. While Groupon and Living Social have led the pack, there are other potential competitors in the coupon space. Here’s some research to show how this market is evolving.
Groupon has attracted a lot of attention of late due to the large sums of money that companies are willing to pay. At its core, Groupon has combined email and direct marketing techniques to create offer that customers can’t turn down. Here are seven tips to enhance your etailing to leverage the strength of Groupon.