Plus Us On Google+
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 5 Key 2016 Social Media Trends
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 2016 Mobile Marketing Trends Every Marketer Needs
- What’s Your Brand DNA?
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- Develop Your Sales Forecast in 8 Easy Steps
AMG PartnersThe Actionable Marketing Guide participates in the following affiliate marketing programs to bring you great products and services. Download FREE marketing resources: eBooks, white papers, webinars and more. Subscribe to the AMG Weekly Newsletter. marketing books and everything else.
Posted on October 11, 2012 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Unless you’re Lady Gaga, it’s difficult to amass lots of Twitter followers without actively engaging. To build a Twitter following and related reputation, you must provide information on a regular basis that your target audience finding interesting and useful.
Here are twelve tips from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog to help you tweet around the clock.
Posted on September 27, 2011 by Heidi Cohen in Social Media |
Twitter is gaining traction as a social media communications platform. With 100 million monthly active users around the world who send over 5 billion tweets a month, prospects, newbies and participants must learn Twitter’s unique shorthand. To bring you up to speed, here are the ABCs of Twitter.