Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
One of the biggest challenges content marketers, including B2C, B2B, not-for-product and solopreneurs, face is having enough fresh content to meet customer needs and feed social media.
As part of the DMA 2010′s Annual Conference in San Francisco, I’ve learned some important tops that can help your event marketing. Here are five ways to use social media to extend your event.