Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Between social media and other marketing needs, marketers are challenged to continually turn out quality content their target audience finds useful and shareable. One way to ensure your content marketing consistently resonates with your target audience is to use list articles. Marketers love list articles because they’re reader magnets. Here’s a list of thirteen points to integrate lists into your content marketing toolbox. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog