Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At SMMW 2014
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
Lion Brand Studio
Does your small business treat your customers well? In honor of Halloween, here are 13 treats to make your customers love your small business – with examples from Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog.
Business blogs must offer information that prospects, customers and fans feel drawn to consume. They should feel like your blog is reaching out and pulling them in. Here are seven ways every marketers can develop killer content for their business blog regardless of the type or size of business. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Why not use this holiday season of giving to extend your relationship with your customers? Here are 9 quick ways to engage your company, regardless of size, in cause marketing which Cone Inc. has shown to improve customer sentiment towards your firm.