Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Three out of five B2B respondents believe their online marketing mix doesn’t deliver and nurture the leads their sales pipeline needs according to a BtoB Magazine and Bizo survey. Further exacerbating this problem is the slowdown of the sales process increasing the need for more effective marketing support to power lead generation. To solve this challenge, B2B companies must develop three distinct strategies to deal with each of the three business levers for increasing sales. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Want to generate qualified leads for your business? Well, I’ve got one word for you—Blogs! Here are twenty ways that a blog can help you generate qualified prospects and customers for your business, regardless of whether it’s B2B, B2C, not-for-profit or solopreneur.