Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
Three out of five B2B respondents believe their online marketing mix doesn’t deliver and nurture the leads their sales pipeline needs according to a BtoB Magazine and Bizo survey. Further exacerbating this problem is the slowdown of the sales process increasing the need for more effective marketing support to power lead generation. To solve this challenge, B2B companies must develop three distinct strategies to deal with each of the three business levers for increasing sales. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Want to generate qualified leads for your business? Well, I’ve got one word for you—Blogs! Here are twenty ways that a blog can help you generate qualified prospects and customers for your business, regardless of whether it’s B2B, B2C, not-for-profit or solopreneur.