Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Sign Up Now For:
Missed CMW: Get It Now!
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- The Ultimate Newbie Blogging Guide: What The Experts Don’t Tell You!
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 4 Micro Content Marketing Ideas You Can Steal
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
Premium brands aren’t socialable on social media. This is a key outcome of the June, 2012, study Top 100 Prestige Brands on Facebook based on an analysis of digital aptitude by L2 and Buddy Media. Having worked on true premium brands, this makes sense. Elite, status brands are positioned to attract customers willing to pay for the brands’ exclusivity. These brands don’t want the mass, engaged audiences that social media platforms including Facebook offer. A different social media approach is needed. (Here’s 11 tips to improve Facebook effectiveness.) Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog