Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 25 Tactics to Promote Your Blog via Facebook and Twitter
- 2013 Social Media Trends and Your Business
- Social Media: 23 Ways To Promote Your Blog
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- 30 Branding Definitions
- How to Create Marketing Personas
- Blogging: What I Wish I Knew When I Started
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
King Arthur Flour
While photographs can take your blog from dull to dazzling, the main reason to incorporate photographs into your blog is your readers. Photographs quickly and succinctly convey information to your audience, whether they’re prospects, customers, social media connections or the public – better than words. Here are 5 ways photographs can enhance your blog’s attractiveness and 7 ways to integrate photographs into your blog posts to increase readership and social sharing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding isn’t just any wedding, a joyful occasion in its own right. It’s a royal wedding where the groom is in line to be the King of England. While Kate Middleton wasn’t a scullery maid when she met William at university, she’s not royalty. This point underscores that their marriage is a fairy tale come true where the bride is marrying her prince. Here are 3 Marketing lessons from the royal wedding.