Sign up for FREE Daily Emails!
Get FREE Actionable Marketing Tips delivered right to your inbox
Join Me At CMW 2014
- 72 Marketing Definitions
- 30 Social Media Definitions
- 31 Public Relations Definitions
- Marketing Versus PR: What’s the Difference
- 30 Branding Definitions
- 21 Ways to Promote Your Mobile App
- 28 Amazing Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use Now
- 67 Mobile Facts To Develop Your 2014 Budget
- The Beatles Social Media Lessons
- 64 Tips to Increase Blog Reach
- 16 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Increase Retweets
- How to Create Marketing Personas
King Arthur Flour
Do you have blog goals? Here’s why you need blog goals and 5 major types most blogs need.
While photographs can take your blog from dull to dazzling, the main reason to incorporate photographs into your blog is your readers. Photographs quickly and succinctly convey information to your audience, whether they’re prospects, customers, social media connections or the public – better than words. Here are 5 ways photographs can enhance your blog’s attractiveness and 7 ways to integrate photographs into your blog posts to increase readership and social sharing. Source: Heidi Cohen’s Actionable Marketing Blog
Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding isn’t just any wedding, a joyful occasion in its own right. It’s a royal wedding where the groom is in line to be the King of England. While Kate Middleton wasn’t a scullery maid when she met William at university, she’s not royalty. This point underscores that their marriage is a fairy tale come true where the bride is marrying her prince. Here are 3 Marketing lessons from the royal wedding.